Friday Map: Coming Soon!
Saturday Map: Coming Soon!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE EVENT
Expo is coming soon, and we are super excited to have your students! Below is a list of a few important reminders for the event:
- Registration (Arriving on Buses) : When you arrive on the bus, we will have a team member stepping onto the bus and handing your bus drivers directions to Busch Gardens. Once our team member gets off the bus, please have one teacher get off the bus and give our team member the "School Name" and "Number of Students" while your students are unloading. Please unload the bus as quickly and safely as possible. We will be having over a hundred buses coming in and leaving.
- Registration (Arriving in Vans/Parking in Beard): Please park on levels 4 - 8 in the Beard Garage. There will be a registration table outside Beard Garage after you park. Please check in before heading to Expo.
- APP: Please download Engineering Expo App (Available for iOS and Android)- University of South Florida app. This app will have the campus map along with all of the exhibits for Expo.
- Exhibit Descriptions: Coming Soon!
- Maps: Coming Soon!
- NO COOLERS: We are not responsible for watching your coolers throughout the day. If your school plans to leave the coolers on the bus, your students will not be able to go back to the buses because they will be parked off campus.
- Teacher's packet: Coming Soon!
- UPON ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE:
- Bus directions: Your bus drivers will receive a document with directions for going to and from Busch Gardens where they will be parking. If after the event your bus arrives before you, it will be sent on a 15 minute loop. Please make sure you are in contact with your bus driver so you all are waiting to be picked up before the bus arrives.
- Teacher directions: Please make sure you have a way to contact your bus driver when you are getting picked up. We suggest getting a cell phone number in order to make the pick up process simpler. When you arrive at the pick-up/drop off location, please have one teacher check in at our registration table.
If you have any questions please let us know! We look forward to seeing you in February! In the meantime, check out the documents below for directions!
PARKING FOR PARENTS AND GUESTS
If you are driving yourselves, free parking is available for parents and other guests in the Beard Parking garage for free on levels 4 to 8. There will be signs directing parents and other guests on where to park and exit to the event. Address: Richard A. Beard Parking Facility, Tampa, FL 33620
Engineering Expo Self-Guided Map
Download this map if you'd like to take your own tour of Expo!