IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE EVENT
Expo is coming soon, and we are super excited to have your students! Below is a list of a few important reminders for the event:
- Registration (Arriving on Buses) : When you arrive on the bus, we will have a team member stepping onto the bus and handing your bus drivers directions to the Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI). Once our team member gets off the bus, please have one teacher get off the bus and give our team member the "School Name" and "Number of Students" while your students are unloading. Please unload the bus as quickly and safely as possible. We will be having over a hundred buses coming in and leaving.
- Registration (Arriving in Vans/Parking in Beard): Please park on levels 4 - 8 in the Beard Garage. There will be a registration table outside Beard Garage after you park. Please check in before heading to Expo.
- APP: Please download Engineering Expo App (Available for iOS and Android)- University of South Florida app. This app will have the campus map along with all of the exhibits for Expo.
- Exhibit Descriptions: Coming Soon!
- Maps: Coming Soon!
- NO COOLERS: We are not responsible for watching your coolers throughout the day. If your school plans to leave the coolers on the bus, your students will not be able to go back to the buses because they will be parked off campus.
- Teacher's packet: Please click here for information on lunches, directors for the pick-up/drop-off location and more.
- UPON ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE:
- Teacher directions: Please make sure you have a way to contact your bus driver when you are getting picked up. We suggest getting a cell phone number in order to make the pick up process simpler. When you arrive at the pick-up/drop off location, please have one teacher check in at our registration table.
If you have any questions please let us know! We look forward to seeing you in February! In the meantime, check out the documents below for directions!
Engineering Expo Food
Voucher Order Form
This year we will be offering a special
$7 lunch package that will include a choice of a slice of Papa John’s
Cheese Pizza (Friday and Saturday) or Beef O'Brady's Boneless Chicken Wings (Friday only) or Nachos with Beef and Queso.
Each order comes with chips and a 12 oz. Beverage. This package will be
redeemable at the Dining Tent directly adjacent to the Engineering
Building. There will also be Novelty Ice Cream, Beverage, and Snack Carts available throughout the Expo. We encourage all schools to pre-order their lunches through us, so that
your lunch tickets will be available for you to pick up at the Dining
Welcome Tent from 7:30am - 9:30am conveniently located
next to the bus drop-off. If your school is arriving after 9:30am, you
can pick up your tickets at the cashier tent located in
front of the food service tent. Please see the form below
to order your vouchers. If you order by Tuesday February
12, 2019, the vouchers will be ready for you
when you arrive on campus.